The TREK Portable Cat Enclosure has been designed as a convenient portable solution to provide your cat with fresh air and sunshine. At 1.78m long and 90cm height and depth, this Enclosure is ideal for smaller outdoor spaces and indoor use. The compact size and lightweight construction makes the TREK ideal for travelling and outdoor adventures.
With no tools required for assembly, the Trek Portable Cat Enclosure features a durable lightweight UV stabilised PVC square frame that simply slides together using the provided connectors.
Featuring Catnets PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL REINFORCED NETTING, the TREK Portable Cat Enclosure netting provides maximum strength and security for peace of mind.
The netting slides over the top of the frame and is secured using cable ties.
- Lightweight and portable UV stabilised PVC frame
- Premium 19mm Stainless Steel Reinforced UV treated Cat Netting
- F shape heavy duty zipper for easy access
- No tools required – quick and easy assembly
- Includes ground pegs to secure to the ground
- Cable ties included to secure the netting
- Dimensions: 1.78m x 90cm x 90cm
- Lightweight: Approx 5.2kg
The TREK Portable Cat Enclosure provides many benefits, including:
- Portable and ideal for rental properties or for travelling and outdoor adventures
- Affordable solution for outdoor enrichment
- Safe and secure netting for peace of mind
- Lightweight and can effortlessly be moved around
NOTE: Accessories pictured are NOT included.
Check out the range of enrichment items and shade sail available on our website.
The Catnets 1.2m Shade Sail is a recommended add-on for this Enclosure.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE PVC POLES USED FOR THE TREK CAT ENCLOSURE, A HANGING HAMMOCK IS NOT SUITABLE. WE RECOMMEND THE SKYWALKS FLOOR HAMMOCK WITH STAND TO PROVIDE YOUR CAT WITH A COMFORTABLE PLACE TO SLEEP.
This Enclosure has been designed as a convenient portable solution to provide your cat with fresh air and sunshine. It is NOT designed to be used as permanent housing for your cat.
Due to the nature of the lightweight PVC frame, the Enclosure may be susceptible to movement on windy days. Ensure you secure the frame to the ground using the provided ground pegs. If you are positioning the Enclosure onto a hard surface, it is recommended that you use sandbags to weigh the enclosure down or fill the poles at the base of the enclosure with sand. This is especially important if you choose to attach a shade sail to your Enclosure as this may catch wind forcing the Enclosure into the air.
While the Trek Portable Enclosure is suitable for outdoor spaces, it is recommended that it is situated in a semi-protected/covered area, for protection against strong winds and extreme rain events.
- The netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
- Once you have assembled the cat enclosure, we recommend you closely monitor the initial behaviour of your cat when inside the enclosure to ensure it is comfortable before leaving he/she unattended
- Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure.
- Ensure the netting is attached to the frame as taut as practically possible
- In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, never leave your cat inside an Enclosure during extreme wind and stormy weather events
Cats love it and it’s great for them to be outside with me and be safe. Only issue is the bottom of enclosure is not netted and I think it’s should be.
Best thing I bought!