Connecting Cat Enclosure Tunnel 1.2m
This Cat Tunnel has been designed to provide an extra runway for your cat to run and play.
Connect multiple tunnels together or attach the tunnel directly to Steel Frame Freestanding Enclosures using the cable ties supplied to allow your cat to move freely indoors into the safety enclosed catio.
With no tools required for assembly, this 1.2m Cat Tunnel features a pre-fabricated powder-coated steel frame that simply clicks together with the provided connectors.
Featuring Catnets Premium netting reinforced with stainless steel pre-sewn to simply slide over the top of the frame.
The flooring has been designed for high traffic and features a hard-wearing durable polyester lining for comfort and durability.
- Premium 19mm Stainless Steel Reinforced UV treated Cat Netting
- Simple one piece netting design
- Pre-fabricated powder coated steel frame with quick connect system
- UV stabilised nylon connectors
- Durable polyester flooring
- Includes all attachment ties for attaching to our Portable Catios and also for creating longer length tunnels
- Dimensions: 35cm x 35cm x 120cm
- Weight: Approximately 5kg
This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
Safety: Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.